Arc is looking for You!
Join Arc and be part of our effort to reshape technology interaction.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer to join our team. If you are experienced in gathering user requirements, and designing stunning graphic elements while building simple-to-use navigation components, we look forward to hearing from you!
At Arc, we provide you with the opportunity to turn the interface of our upcoming revolutionary creator keyboard into an easy-to-use and fantastic-to-feel product.
Join Arc and be part of our effort to reshape technology interaction!
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are able to multitask multiple priorities while keeping an excellent organisation.
- You are effective at project management/tracking and see tasks through to completion.
- You are a skilled communicator with strong written and spoken English.
- You act with integrity and have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- You deliver by being extremely resourceful!
- You are adaptable, reliable, orderly, and detail-oriented.
- You can showcase a portfolio of design projects.
- You are able to set up hypotheses, verify/falsify them and iterate quickly.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy executing them to completion; no task is too big or too small.Y
- ou bring knowledge of wireframe tools and are up-to-date on design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma
- Taking a product from scratch, MVP to shipping a final product that aligns with the brand guidelines, is intuitive to use and looks great.
- Explore and research existing solutions.
- Collect data from early adopters and customer to iterate.
- Collect, monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Coordinate with marketing, PR and communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, influencers and journalists (via our marketing team).
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
Previous experience (degree/job) in UI/UX or similar.
Arc is a startup founded by technology passionate entrepreneurs on a mission to reshape technology interaction. We are embedded in a community of experienced companies and other startups on location working with us. We've run a successful Indiegogo, Wadiz and Makuake campaigns within one year of founding. Arc, received seed funding and launched Arc Pulse via our ECommerce (https://arc.enterprises) where we sold multiple thousand units. Our next product, a revolutionary keyboard for creators, is in development and will be launched together with you!
At Arc we value openness and truthfulness - communication is key. We are working to create an environment with low hierarchy and accountability in which we value each other and each others' work as well as recognize achievements. Equal opportunity is a fundamental value at Arc.
What we offer
- An opportunity to change the world of consumer electronics and work with a young, dynamic and motivated team situated in a thriving startup environment.Growth potential. Our team is quickly growing and so will your responsibilities.Lunch provided and flexible working conditions.
- We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter + LinkedIn profile) at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter + LinkedIn profile) at email@example.com!