Arc is looking for You!
Join Arc and be part of our effort to reshape technology interaction.
Head of Operations
We are looking for a Head of Operations to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a broad array of activities related to the day-to-day operations at Arc. The primary goal is to ensure that the supply chain and logistics of our products work with the highest operational efficiency. Your responsibility will be to monitor, forecast, and prepare orders as well as delivery to customers and partners in over 30 countries and to multiple distributors worldwide.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are able to multitask multiple priorities while keeping an excellent organisation.
- You are effective at project management/tracking and see tasks through to completion.
- You are a skilled communicator with strong written and spoken English.
- You act with integrity and have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- You deliver by being extremely resourceful! You are adaptable, reliable, orderly, and detail-oriented.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy executing them to completion; no task is too big or too small.
- Managing the full supply chain of current products (Arc Pulse & Arc Sapphire) from manufacturer to customer and integrating upcoming products into the supply chain.
- Overseeing the inventory and quality assurance with international partners.
- Communication with manufacturers, maintaining and building new relations.
- Creating detailed and unambiguous manufacturing specifications.
Previous experience (degree/job) in logistics, supply chain, communications, or similar.
Arc is a startup founded by technology passionate entrepreneurs on a mission to reshape technology interaction. We are embedded in a community of experienced companies and other startups on location working with us. We've run a successful Indiegogo campaign within one year of founding. Arc, received seed funding and launched Arc Pulse via our ECommerce (https://arc.enterprises) where we sold multiple thousand units. Our next product is already in development!
At Arc we value openness and truthfulness - communication is key. We are working to create an environment with low hierarchy and accountability in which we value each other and each others' work as well as recognize achievements. Equal opportunity is a fundamental value at Arc.
What we offer
- An opportunity to change the world of consumer electronics and work with a young, dynamic and motivated team situated in a thriving startup environment.
- Growth potential. Our team is quickly growing and so will your responsibilities.
- Lunch provided and flexible working conditions.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter + LinkedIn profile) at email@example.com!